[LON-CAPA-admin] Fedora7 install: make build failed

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Thu Nov 29 12:52:20 EST 2007

Hi Stefan,

> > > I never did explicitly. Tell me how I could and I won't do :-)
> >
> > Hrrm.. I'll try doing an install here and see what could cause this
> > then.
>
> Well, I can try again, too, but I don't expect different results as I
> would do the same and don't know what to change.

Yep. That's why I'll go through it here to see what can cause this.

> > locate TokeParer.pm
>
> TokeParser.pm is even better... ;-)
>
> # locate TokeParser.pm
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/HTML/TokeParser.pm

Yep is as I feared you have the 32 bit perl-HTML-Parser_loncapa
installed, which the x86_64 LONCAPA-Prerequisites thinks
satisfies it's need for a HTML::Parser so it isn't pulling in the
64bit one.

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-6-27,137