[LON-CAPA-admin] Fedora7 install: make build failed

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Fri Nov 30 23:17:28 EST 2007

Hi Stefan,

> > > I never did explicitly. Tell me how I could and I won't do :-)
> >
> > Hrrm.. I'll try doing an install here and see what could cause this
> > then.
>
> Well, I can try again, too, but I don't expect different results as I
> would do the same and don't know what to change.

Hmm, I can't see how you did this.

I've gone through the install process several times and all ends up
working fine.

Can you confirm that
- you did a clean install from scratch?
- used only the x86_64 F7 DVD?
- used the yum.conf file from
  http://install.loncapa.org/versions/fedora/7/F7_loncapa_yum.conf

I'm sort of at a loss at how you could have ended up with both arch
versions of LONCAPA-prerequisites installed, it seems you would have
had to have doen something explicitly to get that to happen.

--
guy at albertelli.com   0-7-0-6-27,137