[LON-CAPA-admin] Fedora7 install: make build failed

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Thu Nov 29 12:22:10 EST 2007

Hi Guy,

> > > [...]
> > > Ugh.
> > >
> > > Installing both 32bit and 64bit rpms at the same time on a 64bit
> > > machine is untested and unsupporter.
> >
> > I never did explicitly. Tell me how I could and I won't do :-)
>
> Hrrm.. I'll try doing an install here and see what could cause this
> then.

Well, I can try again, too, but I don't expect different results as I
would do the same and don't know what to change.

By the way, this server is meant to be a test server for different
development projects and used to be our old production server. It used
to use SLES9 (64bit version) before.

> > > For my own interest I'm curious what these commands say:
> > >
> > > rpm -q perl-HTML-Parser
> > Das Paket perl-HTML-Parser ist nicht installiert
> > (=> The package perl-HTML-Parser is not installed)
> >
> > > rpm -q perl-HTML-Parser_loncapa
> > perl-HTML-Parser_loncapa-3.56-1.0.fc7.lc
> >
> > > locate TokeParse.pm
>
> Sorry I meant
>
> locate TokeParer.pm

TokeParser.pm is even better... ;-)

# locate TokeParser.pm
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i386-linux-thread-multi/HTML/TokeParser.pm

Thanks for your help!
Stefan