[LON-CAPA-admin] New Testing Version 2.3.99.1 released

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed May 30 10:22:58 EDT 2007

Hi Guy,

This version (specifically, lonmaxima) requires Expect.pm which in
turn requires IO::Tty. I did a yum update and yum install
LONCAPA-prerequisites but the two modules were not included. After
manually installing the two modules, it seems to run ok. Should the
two modules be included in the LONCAPA-prerequisites?

-hk