[LON-CAPA-admin] New Testing Version 2.3.99.1 released

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed May 30 10:59:27 EDT 2007

Hon-Kie,

New versions of LON-CAPA prerequisites (as well as any required packages
which are unavailable from standard repositories, for the different distros)
will be provided in the near future in the repositories maintained on
http://install.loncapa.org/ for the Linux distributions which will be
supported for the upcoming 2.4 release (both 32 bit and 64 bit):

SuSE 9.3, 10.1, 10.2
SLES 9, 10
Red Hat 4ES/4AS, 5
Fedora FC4*, FC5, FC6, FC7

*FC4 -> 32 bit only. (Note as the Fedora legacy project is no longer active,
continuing to run on FC4 is not recommended as patches are no longer being
provided for this Fedora version; upgrade to a more recent Fedora core is
suggested).

The work required to update the repositories for the twenty one combinations
of distro/architecture identified above is currently ongoing.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group