[LON-CAPA-admin] All resources are hidden

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:17:27 EDT 2007

Ok, Guy, the great one found the reasons. Apparently, the teacher had
set the resources hidden in two places.

1. PARM -> Table Mode ->
          select: Map/Folder Level, Main Course Documents, Resource
          Hidden from students

Update Parameter Display.

(I am not aware of the Main Course Documents selection with the
Map/Folder level. So this is equivalent to setting at course level
when the first drop down is Map/Folder Level??)

2. Additionally it shows in
PARM -> Modify Resource Parameters - Overview Mode

As "Folder/Map: Lincoln High School AP Physics B (2007-2008)"

Resource hidden from students: Yes

They are all unhidden now but the teacher had a class this morning so
he created another course.

Thanks for all your help and suggestions,
-hk