[LON-CAPA-admin] All resources are hidden

H. K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Wed Aug 29 10:44:41 EDT 2007

No - at least I cannot see it. I guess the next question is where is
the hidden parameter set. I have checked the following.

1. Parm - table by course, by folder for the whole class. Repeat but
just for one section and one student.
2. Edit course - none of the hidden resource is checked.
3. By resource parm - again with no student selected, and with one
student selected - the hidden parameter is set at 'no'.

I talk to the teacher and he said that when he first cloned the
course, he set at the course level to hidden. But this is now deleted
- equivalent to "not hidden". So it seems like the deletion did not undo it??

-hk