[LON-CAPA-admin] Mail

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Tue Aug 21 08:43:29 EDT 2007

I've updated my OS to CENTOS 5 and server to 2.5.0.

I am no longer receiving notification emails when I receive communications
from my students.

I'm a bit frazzled with the end of the summer session. Does someone know
the magical thing that needs to be set/reset/installed/bumped or wiggled?

I have a fairly tight hosts.allow (ssh only for a small subset of
machines) and the standard firewall.

Any suggestions what needs to be done? and should it be mentioned in the
installation directions?

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701