[LON-CAPA-admin] Support for Redhat Enterprise 5?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 08:19:22 EDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Guy Albertelli II <guy at albertelli.com> wrote:

> But putting out a 2.3.4 that only contains the changes to support an RHEL
> 5 might be possible. I'll need to see what changes Stuart needs to
> make first to see.

Hi,

I'm curious how close we are to seeing this available.  I have a server
I must put into production for May 7th.  At this point I'm considering that
perhaps I should back off to RHEL 4.  Another option would be
to attempt to replicate the set up of LON CAPA (apache, user accounts,
home dirs, etc) of our clone box running RHEL 4, on the RHEL 5 server.

Regards,

--Donald Teed