[LON-CAPA-admin] Support for Redhat Enterprise 5?

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 20:26:35 EDT 2007

Hi,

Thanks for that information.  Are the changes from 2.3.3 to 2.4
fairly minor, or are we talking feature and functionality changes
that would require some work to upgrade an existing site?

We have an existing LON CAPA running on flaky clone hardware,
and a new server has now appeared to replace it.  I'd really like
to get RH EL 5 to work with this and get the longest lifespan out
of the OS possible.  I'm willing to work with a beta installer
to help test, and if needed, provide debugging info on
any installer issues.

Regards,

--Donald