[LON-CAPA-admin] Support for Redhat Enterprise 5?

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Wed Apr 18 15:52:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've just started work on LON-CAPA installation for RHEL 5.  At present
there is no yum repository for this, but I expect it will only be a matter
of a few days before one is in place.

Some very minor modification will be needed to a few of the scripts included
in the lastest stable release of LON-CAPA (2.3.3), for compatibility with
RHEL5.  I would expect that these required modifications will be a part of
the next release (2.4) which will appear in May.

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA group