[LON-CAPA-admin] New LON-CAPA user accounts, LDAP user self-registration?

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Tue Sep 12 11:02:39 EDT 2006

Guy Albertelli II wrote:
> Main Menu -> ENRL -> Upload a class list
>
> Covers instructor mediated large scale student enrollment.

Hm, just to be sure:
Don´t you differentiate between LON-CAPA user accounts on the one hand
and on the other hand course enrolled users? I thought that I need to
create a user account before I can enroll this student in a course?!?

The other way round:
Is it really possible to enroll a student without creating a LON-CAPA
user account before?

Stefan