[LON-CAPA-admin] Error - Request forbidden

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Sat Mar 25 10:22:54 EST 2006

Hi,

I've got a student having problems with login from home. My guess is that
she has mucked up her browser with spyware, but I was wondering if anyone
else has seen this? She never gets a chance to log in - an error page
comes up.

"I tried all the addresses you gave me and with the capa7 and capa8
addresses, a
page that said

"The LearningOnline Network with CAPA
Continue"

appeared for a max. of 4 seconds and then went to an error screen that said
"Error -  Request forbidden". This also happened when I tried using the
numerical address. When I used the capa10 address, I immediately received the
"Error -  Request forbidden" message.

Is this a familiar syndrome to anyone? Is there an immediate or likely
cause?

Thanks!
Mark