[LON-CAPA-admin] [Fwd: loncapa problems]

Stuart Peter Raeburn raeburn at msu.edu
Tue Oct 25 15:00:23 EDT 2005

Jim,

In the past students at MSU have reported problems logging in to LON-CAPA
when they have spyware or parasiteware installed on their computers.

A discussion of this problem can be found at:
http://mail.lon-capa.org/pipermail/lon-capa-admin/2004-April/000530.html

Item 2 on the FAQ page provided for students at MSU also includes some
advice for students - see:

http://loncapa.msu.edu/student/faq.html

I am not exactly sure what you mean when you say that you could not see any
activity for this student as CC but could as DC.  Does this mean when you
used:

adm/trackstudent?selected_student=snb35:nau

with a CC role you did not retrieve any data, but from the command line you
could find useful information in the user's activity.log file (in
/home/httpd/lonUsers/nau/s/n/b/snb35/activity.log?)

Stuart

Stuart Raeburn
MSU LON-CAPA development/support