[LON-CAPA-admin] [Fwd: loncapa problems]

Jim Maxka jim.maxka at nau.edu
Mon Oct 24 23:58:27 EDT 2005

I told her to try another computer to see if her computer was off. She
just wrote back and said that she could log in from another computer.
Do other people see this problem?

Also, I tried checking on her activity and I could not see any activity
as course coordinator, but I could as domain coordinator.  Is that
right?  -- jim