[LON-CAPA-admin] Domain Designs and Other Info needed

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Thu Mar 24 08:37:43 EST 2005

Hi,

* I noticed that some admins have made modifications to the login
screen, logos, and domain colors. Please send the .tab and .gif/.jpg
files to me!
http://www.lon-capa.org/domdesign/index.html

* Every semester: I need the information on total student course
enrollment at your universities/colleges/schools
http://www.lon-capa.org/institutions.html

* If LON-CAPA has a homepage at your institution, please send me the URL
http://www.lon-capa.org/institutions.html

Please help us make the case with NSF and other sponsors that we are
useful at your institution! We do need to demonstrate the difference we
are making!

- Gerd.
--
Gerd Kortemeyer, Ph.D.