[LON-CAPA-admin] Library Server migration from RH-7 to Fedora

Phil Moore phil at sc.edu
Mon Mar 22 14:54:27 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm migrating our lon-capa physics library server from RH 7
to Fedora (Dell 2650).
The old library server will be decommissioned.
The new server seems to be working OK...

I'd appreciate any hints/steps about which user
and config files to transfer and any other
issues that I should consider.

I'm still on a bit of a learning curve with CAPA...
The "Guts" workshop document was definitely helpful.

Thanks!

Philip Moore
University of South Carolina, College of Science and Mathematics
phil at sc.edu, 803-777-2708