[LON-CAPA-admin] load averages / min requirements?

lucasm at ohiou.edu lucasm at ohiou.edu
Wed Dec 15 19:52:26 EST 2004

Thom Robertson was complaining of something similar at BSU the past couple
days. Is there something screwy with the rollout of 1.2.99.0 that could
have affected this? We've only loaded up our access servers, not our
library server - but we do have oucapa7 and oucapa10 running 1.2.99 in the
production cluster.

Later,
Mark