[LON-CAPA-admin] load averages / min requirements?

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Thu Dec 16 13:07:32 EST 2004

Hi Mark,

> Thom Robertson was complaining of something similar at BSU the past couple
> days. Is there something screwy with the rollout of 1.2.99.0 that could
> have affected this?

I am not aware of any load problems with 1.2.99.0 or 1.2.99.1 only 1.2.0

I am not aware of any problems in the production cluster that would
cause any slowdown at remote sites. (Things are generally decoupled
your machines speed generally only depends on itself and the library
server of the student.)

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-