[LON-CAPA-admin] 1.3 schedule

Guy Albertelli II guy at albertelli.com
Tue Dec 14 16:17:24 EST 2004

Hi All,

Just wanted to send out an email letting you know where 1.3 is and
what the plan is.

Currently 1.2.99.1 is shaping to look pretty ggod, I expect it out
sometime tommorrow, and will be installed on a tertiary production
machine for more rigorous testing.

Next we will be installing it on a main access server next monday
evening, and then rolling it out to all of the machines next tuesday
night.

If all goes well 1.3.0 should rear it's head on the 23rd as an early
Xmas gift to all.

If anything goes awry I'll post updated expectations here.

--
guy at albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-3-2-