[LON-CAPA-admin] Change of IP address

Lars Jensen jensen at physics.unr.edu
Wed Sep 24 14:42:26 EDT 2003

Hi Guy,

We need to change IP address on schubert this week, and I was wondering
which files I need to edit to acomplish this.

I'm assume this means that we can't browse external resourses, because
the hosts.tab contain IP's (I wish it was using DNS names instead...). I
am using the /res/msu/mmp/phy231c.sequence for my algebra based physics
course. Is there some way that we can coordinate the IP change with msu,
so there's no delay in accessing your resources?

Lars.

--
Lars Jensen, TMCC/Vista B200, 7000 Dandini Blvd, Reno NV 89512-3999.
Internet: <jensen at physics.unr.edu>, http://www.scsr.nevada.edu/~jensen/