[LON-CAPA-admin] Spreadsheet hanging?

Matthew Brian Hall hallmat3 at pilot.msu.edu
Fri Nov 21 14:42:38 EST 2003

Mark,

There is nothing that I know of which will cause this.  Can you take
a look through your /home/httpd/perl/log/lonnet.log for suspicous things?

If you could make me an instructor in the course I could take a look at it, if
you're comfortable with that.

Matthew

Matthew Hall           LON-CAPA developer         hallmat3 at msu.edu
123 North Kedzie Hall                    Michigan State University