[LON-CAPA-admin] 0.6.1 update problem

Martin Siegert siegert at sfu.ca
Wed Jan 22 15:39:05 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 03:25:32PM -0500, Gerd Kortemeyer wrote:

> "H. K. Ng" wrote:

> Actually, the above URL looks just fine, even though the report is from
> 5:10am this morning. You might want to manually kill off the loncrons we
> started in trying to analyse this.
>
> Also, I did manage to log into your server using my MSU credentials, and
> everything came up fine.
>
> The only real problem I see is the entry for North Dakota State University.
> The server is really named "ndsul1".

Actually, we reverted back to 0.6 yesterday evening. Thus, the report
you are seeing now is from loncapa-0.6. We had to do something yesterday
in order to get going again.

We will try 0.6.1 sometime in the future again when we have a large
window within which we do not disturb any running courses.

I just emailed the report from yesterday (the same that is still hold in
moderation) to Matthew and Guy.

Cheers,
Martin