[LON-CAPA-admin] 0.6.1 update problem

Gerd Kortemeyer korte at lite.msu.edu
Wed Jan 22 15:25:32 EST 2003

"H. K. Ng" wrote:

> At 11:15 AM 1/22/03 -0800, you wrote:
> >On Wed, Jan 22, 2003 at 12:10:34PM -0500, Ron Fox wrote:
> > >
> > > Define "grinding halt"

Actually, the above URL looks just fine, even though the report is from
5:10am this morning. You might want to manually kill off the loncrons we
started in trying to analyse this.

Also, I did manage to log into your server using my MSU credentials, and
everything came up fine.

The only real problem I see is the entry for North Dakota State University.
The server is really named "ndsul1".

- Gerd.