[LON-CAPA-admin] Excused Problems In Excel

Bynum, Lee Hamilton leebynum at illinois.edu
Thu Dec 7 10:17:01 EST 2017

Hello Again,

I hope I'm not veering into the realm of scam, but I have another update.

Using the "Clear Caches" button rather than the "Generate Chart" button appears to put the x's back into the Excel and CSV charts.  While this fixes the problem I'm looking to solve, I suspect that cached scores changing the spreadsheet values of excused problem parts is not the desired behavior.  I will be creating a bug report shortly and believe I know how to address the problem.

I suggest those using the Grade Assessment Chart spreadsheets use the "Clear Caches" button, especially for older homeworks that might have cached scores.

Lee