[LON-CAPA-admin] Timeout Error when Preparing to Print

BRETT DORR DORRB at tcc.fl.edu
Thu Mar 17 16:06:19 EDT 2011

I am new to Lon-Capa and it is something that was setup by a predecessor of mine but we currently have an issue when preparing to print.

Preparing Printout takes very long and then eventually comes back with an error:

---

An unrecoverable network error occurred:

At least one of the resources you chose to print could not be rendered due to an unrecoverable error when communicating with a server:

/adm/tccfl/carrj/1205767552/smppg

500 Can't connect to loncapa.tcc.fl.edu:80 (connect: timeout)

I have verified that DNS is ok.  Any suggestions on where I should look to troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Brett Dorr
Network Systems/Data Communications Analyst
Tallahassee Community College
444 Appleyard Drive
Tallahassee, Florida 32304
dorrb at tcc.fl.edu<mailto:dorrb at tcc.fl.edu>

***Information Technology will never request your password, birth date or related personal information via email. If you receive an email requesting this information, please report it to the Help Desk<mailto:helpdesk at tcc.fl.edu>.***