[LON-CAPA-admin] UPortal

Shoji Kajita kajita at itc.nagoya-u.ac.jp
Wed Jul 27 08:25:34 EDT 2011

Hi Gerd,

I think this is a very good timing to start implementing IMS Basic LTI
(Learning Tool Interoperability) Provider for uPortal and Sakai that
can be the Consumer.

You can see the latest information of IMS Basic LTI activities on
Sakai in the following video:

  http://vimeo.com/26811959

and the slides at Sakai 2011:

 https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/CONF2011/2011-06-15+Sakai+and+uPortal+4