[LON-CAPA-admin] moving behind firewall

James Mueller mueller at pitt.edu
Wed Mar 10 16:44:13 EST 2010

Stuart,
	We put our loncapa server behind the firewall this morning and most
things look fine, but I have one problem.

When viewing a problem, I click on "Prepare a printable document", go
through the various pages until I get to

> Preparing Printout
> Please stand by while processing your print request, this may take
> some time ...

this never returns.  On the server status page, I can see the process.
SrvPIDAccMCPU SSReqConnChildSlotClientVHostRequest
0-031930/31/203W 7.8069700.00.461.96
136.142.111.50nplq1.phyast.pitt.eduPOST /adm/printout HTTP/1.1

If I could, I would ssh into the box to try to get more info, but I
can't anymore.  I will have to walk over to it and log into the console.

Any ideas?  This was working before the switch, but not now.  It could
be coincidence, but ...

We are running 2.8.1

Since I don't know how they set up the firewall, I can't really offer
much info, but if you have any other things I could look at, I can try
to prod the people who do know.

-Jim