[LON-CAPA-admin] Unable to view resources for some students!

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 29 14:01:56 EST 2009

Hi Stefan and Stuart,

Thanks for the comments. It turns out to be a
hold over from cloning where a course was a
combined course between two instructor-of-record.
So there were two exam folders, one set hidden
for students of the other instructor and vice
versa. One of those hidden section is now listed in this course.

Thanks,
-hk