[LON-CAPA-admin] Unable to view resources for some students!

Stefan Bisitz st.bisitz at fh-wolfenbuettel.de
Thu Jan 29 12:50:22 EST 2009

Hi Hon-Kie,

Did you have a look at
- Modify parameter settings
- Modify Resource Parameters - Overview Mode
?

There you find _all_ parameters currently set for your course. This
helps to find out if special parameters are set for those students.

Remember that cloning courses also clones parameters. So, maybe there
has been made some settings in the past in the previous course.

Special settings for groups / sections?

...?

Just some ideas.

Stefan Bisitz