[LON-CAPA-admin] Due and answer dates

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Mon Jan 26 13:48:21 EST 2009

Hi,

One of the instructors here is experiencing a weird problem. The
course has something like 40 sections and one of the sections has due
and answer dates set for all parts to the same date. It doesn't seems
to be set at at the course or fodder level. Checking the resource.db
there are something like 950 instances of due/answer dates! Some questions:

1. Has anyone seem anything like this before?
2. How is it possible that all the dates are the same for all the
resources - at the part level? I cannot seem to be able to get rid of
it at higher levels.
3. Is there a log I can check as to any changes made to the course?

Thanks,
-hk