[LON-CAPA-admin] Action : Invalid Access

H.K. Ng hkng at fsu.edu
Thu Jan 8 07:30:25 EST 2009

Hi Stuart,

Thanks for your response. I have enrolled you (user raeburn) in my
course (PHY2048C Spring 2009) as a student. Trying logging in to
loncapa5.fsu.edu (running 2.7.99.1) and then submit some answers for
any problem in the first folder and the message appears. If you
switch to any of the other servers, loncapa1, 2 .. , (running
2.7.99.0) the answers are accepted. Here is what I can gather.

1. Stopping and starting loncontrol and httpd in 2.7.99.1 does not
seem to make any difference except this time I do not get the
lonhttpd not running message (??). The invalid access problem persists.

2. Reverting to 2.7.99.0 does solve the problem.

My library server is running 2.7.99.0, if that makes any difference??

-hk