[LON-CAPA-admin] Adding Course Coordinators

Mark Lucas lucas at lucas.phy.ohiou.edu
Fri Aug 22 18:09:00 EDT 2003

Hi,

	I create a course. I expire my role as course coordinator.

	I then want to add a second course coordinator role.

        How do I do that?

	As an aside, what are the differences between course coordinator
and instructor currently? Is instructor fully functioning? (ie., are there
any known differences between how it should behave and how it behaves)

Thanks!
Mark

Mark Lucas					email: lucasm at ohiou.edu
252D Clippinger Lab  				phone: (740)597-2984
Department of Physics and Astronomy             fax:   (740)593-0433
Ohio University
Athens, OH 45701