[thedump] LON-CAPA downtime for Monday, August 17

Felicia Berryman thedump@mail.lon-capa.org
Sun, 17 Aug 2003 15:59:05 -0400

The following message is from Gerd Kortemeyer, LITE Lab Director.

Dear LON-CAPA Users,

Over the summer, we experienced a number of short service interruptions
due to the failure of the air conditioning unit in the LITE Lab.

In coordination with the Office of the Vice Provost, we are thus moving
the LON-CAPA production servers into the main Computer Lab on campus.

The move is already under way, and will continue through Monday. We will
need about

  one hour

to make the final switch over to the new location, during which LON-CAPA
will not be available.

This interruption will occur

  Monday, Aug 18th, between 4:30pm and 9pm.

Your cooperation is appreciated.