[LON-CAPA-users] Making exams

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:04:11 -0700

For in-class printed exams I need (at least) two options for numerical
problems.
1) converted to a multiple choice question as it presently does (however I
would rather choose specific wrong answers, or my own wrong answer
algorithms, than 'arbitrarily' generated ones).

2) kept as a simple numerical question but in a format suitable for the
printed exam (and of course still gradable as a numerical answer).  I realise
that I could probably just keep the problem as a regular problem, but there
are some printout issues that may need to be addressed, in that case.

Cheers,
Ray