[LON-CAPA-users] 2 <numericalresponse></numericalresponse> inside one part

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:12:53 -0700

Actually, after re-reading this, perhaps there is nothing wrong at all.
I would only expect the CHRT display to show only one link or entry
since there is only the one PART, (regardless of how many responses
there are inside it).  On the other hand, if you click on the link to
view the student's individual problem, then you should see all part IDs
and the student's individual responses...no?