[LON-CAPA-users] Setting Individual Due Dates

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:45:24 -0700

Hi Todd,

I think I see what you mean (at the "Select Parameter Level: Map Level).

Have a look at the "Resource Level" and I think you will see what you want.

I believe that the "Map Level" display is 'incorrect', in that what it is
calling the "Parameter in Effect" may, in fact, be the value for the "Current
Session" (i.e. whoever you are currently logged in as).
The "Resource Level" display is much more explicit and hopefully correct.

Cheers,
Ray