[LON-CAPA-users] Setting Individual Due Dates

Todd Ruskell lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
25 Aug 2003 12:41:37 -0600

Hi all,

I am giving extensions on homework to students who have registered late,
and not able to login to the system until very recently.  However, when
I try to set assessment for an individual user, the label of the column
that I can change is titled "Default Value," and for an ordinary
student, changing this has no effect on the "Parameter in Effect"
column.  However, when the student logs in, they appear to have the new
"Default Value" for the due date of the problem, even though it is
apparently not the "Parameter in Effect."

So now I'm concerned that I may have altered the due date for all
students, rather than the selected student, but since the displays are
apparently not updated, I'm not sure how to check this.

Also, when I change the due date for myself (I am both a course
coordinator and student), I seem to change the due date for the entire
class.  Is this expected behavior?

Any help in figuring this out will be greatly appreciated.

Todd