[LON-CAPA-users] Course Navigation Design

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 13:13:10 -0400

Hi Mark,

This will be covered at our Workshop this weekend.  If you will not be
around for this, remind me after this weekend to send you my notes.

By the way, as I've been training people with DOCS, the two common
scenarios have been:

1.)

* Homepage/Syllabus/ or some Simple Page
* Nav screen
* list of folders and/or maps

2.)

* Nav screen
* Homepage/Syllabus/ or some Simple Page
* list of folders and/or maps

I personally prefer the Nav screen as the first resource - but that's
just me who's also not teaching.  I would suggest getting out of the
"top-level sequence" idea of thinking and start using DOCS more.

Felicia