[LON-CAPA-users] carrying parameters between problems...?

Ray Batchelor lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 31 Mar 2003 10:35:30 -0800

Hi Guy,

 >Have the calculations occur in a .library and have the calculations
 >not use the standard seed settings.

  Yes.... I have tried this, but in CSTR there seemed to be difficulties
with the imported script library.

Two questions:

1) I take it that the script snippet you showed (below) is meant to be at
the front of the script library file that I import?

2) Since there seems to be some dubious messing around associated with
trying this, I think I will probably opt for having a really long multipart
question instead.
Do you foresee any difficulties with using an 18-part problem? (other than
the great annoyance of possibly having to set parameters for all of those
parts... ).  I have already created such a problem and it seems to work,
for me,  but I wonder about its general usability.  Possibly might cause a
log jam?

Thanks,
Ray