[LON-CAPA-users] Essay question bugs?

Mon, 10 Mar 2003 01:46:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi Lars,

> Where can the student find the instructors comments to the grading of an
> essay response

These are sent as an internal message to the student. If they click on
the 'COM' button they should see the message.

> The screen the instructor is to use when submitting the comments to an
> essay response does not seem to allow much space to
> comment on... Why is only a single line available to comment on?

I am not sure, seems like a larger are would be a good idea, please
file a bug report.

Also I think the message to the student should contain at least a link
to the homework that the comment was for. . .

--
guy@albertelli.com  LON-CAPA Developer  0-7-7-4-