[LON-CAPA-users] DOCS export to construction space..

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 12:02:50 -0500 (EST)

Hi Susan,

> Does anyone have any idea why the course statistics for my class (at MSU)
> are different depending on the server to which I am connected?

Currently statistics clculations are cached on the machine they are
clculated on. (I.e if you click on the STAT button while on s5,  s5
stores a digested version of the data on s5)

There are also intermittent issues with the caching of statsistics, so
 that sometimes it stops trying to fetch new data, the "Update All
 Student Data" button is supposed to cause the STAT button to
 recalculate everything from scratch but sometimes seems
 dysfunctional.

I am sorry about these errors and fixing the STAT button is one of the
 top priorities for the next release of LON-CAPA.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-