[LON-CAPA-users] Adding to capa.units

Tue, 28 Jan 2003 11:09:57 -0500 (EST)

Hi Hon-Kie,

> What is the procedure for adding to capa.units? For example, hp (=746 W)
> was used in the capa system but is not defined in capa.units.

Currently, you either send me an email asking for it to be added, and
wait for the next version, commit it to CVS yourself and wait for next
version, or do one of the above and also modify the file on your
system locally.

Hopefully I'll get a chance to work on bug#61 one of these days.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-7-  O-