[LON-CAPA-users] quiz scores in LON-CAPA

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Sat, 25 Jan 2003 18:52:56 -0500

I have had two users come to me with the same request.  Hopefully,
someone out there can explain to me what is the best way of uploading
quiz/exam scores into lon-capa.  For example, you give a quiz that you
hand-graded, but you want the scores viewable by the students from
LON-CAPA.  I was thinking of making a dummy problem and using that, but
the quick grades for students will still only show 1/1 (they did it or
not).  I'm assuming the score would show up in the spreadsheet though.
Also, can my idea be done without having to create a dummy homework problem?

Felicia
--
Felicia Berryman
LON-CAPA Coordinator