[LON-CAPA-users] DOCS features dysfunctional

Lars jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 09:07:21 -0800

This was an older sequence file I had published from my construction
space a while back - at that time I gave it a name containing a colon.
I imported it into a course through the DOCS Main Documents feature. The
colon was not escaped. If I imported the sequence through the RAT, the
colon is escaped, I believe.

Lars.