[LON-CAPA-users] Syllabus in loncapa (2'nd attempt)

Gerd Kortemeyer lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:35:16 -0500

Lars,

Actually, you are right: if you want the syllabus to directly link from the
course page, you will need to use the Syllabus tool.

I will work on the other options this semester, in time for the fall release.

You could put the URL of your externally edited syllabus in the "Web Links"
section of the current Syllabus tool - it automatically converts stuff
starting with "http://...." into clickable links.

- Gerd.