[LON-CAPA-users] responseparam in num response

Lars Jensen lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 14:59:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Felicia,

My problem is not a part problem but it has several numerical response
entries. I only have to set tolerance and sig figs for the first entry,
and then the same parameters are carried through for all the other
entries.

Lars.