[LON-CAPA-users] attachments in lon-capa

Felicia Berryman lon-capa-users@mail.lon-capa.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 12:52:21 -0400

Lars Jensen wrote:
> One of our humanities instructors asked if there's any way within
> lon-capa that instructors can receive attachments (.doc files, mostly)
> from students. Is this possible.

I think all humanities instructors would need this type of functionality
to use LON-CAPA.  I think that there would be a good chance of Gerd or
Guy presenting on the new features of LON-CAPA in Reno.  Furthermore,
there's a good chance that this will be one of these new features.  Gerd
has been busy implementing new features for the non-standard
physics/chemistry instructor.

As more of the conference gets planned, you'll have more details.  For
now, you might want to tell the instructor to keep the conference
weekend free.  His feedback and participation would be welcome.

Felicia