[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Wed, 9 Oct 2002 15:07:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> > 	What is a scenario where you would want to delete a single
> > parameter rather than override it?
> >

> I was just trying to unset the parameter in response to the error
> message I received.

The error message has nothing to do with the parameter setting screen.
The error message is because the default spread sheet is incorrect.

> But to answer your question, when you're playing
> around it is always nice to be able to undo anything you do.

And currently you can. You can delete any parameters you set,

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-9-  O-