[LON-CAPA-users] Dartgun problem screws up scores

Tue, 8 Oct 2002 15:11:12 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Lars,

> When I found out I set answer date, due date, and open date for part 14
> and 16, but that still produced the error in the dartgun entry of the
> spreadsheet. The error, by the way, reads:
>
> bad parameter name : parameter_0_duedate

This is due to problems with the default spreadsheet, this column in
the spreadsheet asks for the parameter_0_duedate of the problem, in a
multipart problem there is no real Part 0 duedate. The spreadsheet
needs a new function like EXAPNDSUM but for MIN and MAX Such that this
cell would be

&EXPANDMIN(PART;(parameter_PART_duedate));

> (I don'y know how to delete the due date for a single problem. -The due
> date for this problem weas originally set at the Map- or course- level)

You can create and save a 'multipart problem' spread sheet and then
set it as the default spreadsheet for these problems, however someone
else should be able to generate a more deatiled description of what to
do.

--
guy@albertelli.com          BM: n^20 t20 z20 qS
Guy Albertelli -7-7-9-  O-